Lukijat

24.10.2011

Tausta, the background




























I'd like to tell You something about the background of my blog.

Hilsu was my fathers aunt, I remember her well from my childhood.

In the background are some loveletters. 
Those wrote Hilsus parents in year 1901.

The photo above left: Hilsus mother, Ida.

Left: Hilsus mother and brother.

Hilsu is in the two single portrait.

Here is also one letter which wrote my fathers sister when they were children. 
It is wrote to aunt-Hilsu.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Bonjour Hilsu,
    A mon tour de découvrir votre site et suis impressionnée par votre travail de crochet et de tricot je ne sais faire ni l'un ni l'autre!! Dommage que vous soyez aussi loin vous m'auriez donné quelques cours!!!!!
    A très bientôt!
    Isabelle

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hei, minulla oli ilo todeta, että blogiin on enemmän seuraaja, ja tulin tuntemaan teidät. Rakastan blogiasi, työsi, ja nyt olen teidän seuraaja liikaa. Kiitos seuraavan lapsen, aina vapaasti kommentoida ja tehdä ehdotuksia. Onnea ja suukko sydämeen.

    Hello, I was delighted to find that my blog is more a follower, and I came to know you. I love your blog, your work, and now I'm your follower too. Thank you for following the infant, always feel free to comment and make suggestions. Best wishes and a kiss on the heart.

    VastaaPoista